SURVEY: Should Those Who Served Be Exempt From Income Tax

Military Award Replacements

Since 1988  Email The American War Library | HomeGET YOUR MILITARY MEDAL AWARD REPORT

Should Those Who Served Be Exempt From Federal Income Tax?

Click Here to EMAIL THIS PAGE to a friend

This page is not copyrighted and may be freely used or reproduced

TOPIC: Currently, while serving overseas in a designated combat or threat region defending American citizens, active-duty military personnel pay is not deducted for federal income tax.

QUESTION 1/2: As an incentive to encourage the best and brightest to enlist, and reward servicepersonnel for volunteering in any military branch, should all US military personnel be exempt from the income tax for the duration of their military service regardless where they serve in uniform?


QUESTION 2/2: Should all Honorably discharged American veterans who served in any Branch of the US military, and filing an individual IRS-1040 each year, be permanently exempt from personal, federal income tax for life?


And I have this comment to make...

Please lower your mouse then wait a moment for your info to be logged.

    Contact person for this Survey:
    Roger Simpson, Public Information Office
    The American War Library
    817 East Via Carmelitos
    Virginia Building 319
    Long Beach CA 90805-7549
    Telephone/Fax: 1-562-422-4100

    This website established 24 Jan 2021